PlaysDev, LLC registered at 104А Dzerzhinsky avenue, office 1801,1805, Minsk, 220116, Belarus, and PlaysDev, LLC registered at building 21, apartment №103, Vake district, Nutsubidze plateau, IV micro / district, Tbilisi, Georgia, process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to analyze users’ activity on the website that enables us to enhance the quality of the site content,
- to conduct a research that provides us with an opportunity to detect our blind sites,
- to improve the site by eliminating flaws,
- to offer you goods/services that may be interesting to you (marketing).
Personal data – any information relating to an identified individual or an individual who can be identified.
The information we collect:
- Personal data if you decide to provide us with them: surname, given name, patronymic, email, phone number and etc.
- Technical information concerning the device or browser that you use to access our website.
- Data about your actions on the site.
- The data used for marketing purposes is kept within three (3) years.
- Other data is retained within the relevant period established by law.
Personal data protection
PlaysDev, LLC (both legal entities) uses all available technical security measures for providing personal data protection against uncontrolled access. We put our best efforts to protect your personal data. Meanwhile, the website may contain links to external websites which are beyond our control and where third parties may get access to your personal data.
Provision of personal data
We are enabled to provide your personal data under the terms and conditions stipulated in this Private Policy and in accordance with the law:
- By your consent,
- By decision of a court,
- In other cases, established by law.
Personal data subjects’ rights
- The right to revoke the consent of the personal data subject. You may withdraw your consent without explanation at any time.
- The right to receive information concerning the processing of personal data and to change personal data. You can ask for information concerning your personal data processing without justifying your interest in the requested information.
- The right to receive information about the provision of your personal data to third parties. You can do it free of charge once a year unless otherwise provided by law.
- The right to delete or block your personal data. You can demand free deletion or block (in case deletion isn’t possible due to the law’s requirements). We will delete or block your personal data within fifteen (15) calendar days.
- The right to require of making changes by us to their personal data if the personal data is incomplete, outdated or inaccurate.
- The right to make a complaint. You have the right to file a complaint with the competent authority.